Temporary water filtration method is the best option if you plan use the system seasonally or less frequently. If your plan is to filter water in your summer home, camp, RV, or dorm, a portable or temporary water filtration method is ideal. Temporary water filtration systems are available as a pitcher or carafe, RV filter, gravity filter, or a table top cooler filter.
Simply because your public water supply got the award for best tasting water tasting does not mean that your tap water will taste or smell as good. In fact, your home, RV, camp ground, or dorm tap water could taste or smell yucky because of several factors from the time treated water leaves the facility through the pipes to your home.
Just because your public water treatment facility got the best water tasting award does not mean that your tap water will taste as good. In fact, it could taste worst due to several factors from the time treated water leaves the facility through the pipes to your home. Here is how:
- Bacterial regrowth – Your water can become contaminated with bacteria inside the pipes as it travels to your home.
- Your house pipe – Plumbing systems can add yucky tastes to your tap water.
- Fluoridation – Some people detest fluoride in water but their public supply system fluoridates water. You need a good filtration method to remove excess fluoride in your drinking water.
- Alkaline water – Most people prefer alkaline water for medical reasons so they need good alkaline water filter.
Advantages of Portable Filtration Method:
- Most filter cartridges last for 6 months or less making it ideal for the duration of use
- Cut down on your grocery expenses by ditching bottled water
- No need to carry packs of bottled water
- Better water quality than most bottled water
Visit Amazon to compare the different options for discounted temporary or temporary water filtration systems.